Luxury, meet versatility
Yuketen's handmade leather shoes combine oldworld craft with refreshing design. While their design eye is keen to the best designs of yore, they put their personal spin on each shoe they make to give them a handsome, modern look that's at home at happy hour or casual Friday alike. With a camp sole and hard-wearing roughout leather, these are the most versatile and durable Bit Loafer's we've ever come across.
- Unique design pairs the elegance of a loafer upper with the versatile foundation of a rubber camp sole
- Full-grain roughout leather retains its structure, thickness and durability for long-lasting strength
- Handsewn and handlasted on Yuketen's unique, custom-developed last that closely mirrors the shape of the human foot
- Leather insoles with memory foam cushion your feet for all-day comfort
- Steel shank for extra support and stability
- Stitchdown construction allows the shoes to be resoled to extend the life of the shoes
- Made in Yuketen's factory in Maine, USA
- Upper: Full-grain, roughout, Horween Chromexcel leather
- Soles: Natural rubber and cork chip
- Yuketen's footwear runs true to size, take your normal shoe size
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.