Alaska’s favorite boots
What cowboy boots are to Texans, what flip flops are to Hawaiians, and what Bean Boots are to Mainers, Xtratufs are to the residents of our 49th state. Why? Because Alaska has some of the wettest, most treacherous land on the continent and these boots in particular are tough enough to keep you dry and on your feet no matter how screwy the weather gets. This pair is a stone-cold classic, the 12-inch version of the original ultra-durable Xtratufs that started it all.
- 100% waterproof
- Signature chevron sole stays grippy, even in the most treacherous conditions
- Designed to stand up to the rigors of commercial fishing, one of the most dangerous jobs on the planet
- Dubbed “The Alaskan Sneaker” for their all-weather durability and comfort
- Triple-dipped, seamless upper for ultra-durable waterproof protection
- Acid-chemical resistant
- Neoprene Latex Rubber
- Fabric Lining
- Fits true to size
- If you're between sizes, we recommend taking the larger size
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.