The only tool you want by your side when blazing a new trail
The Woodman's Pal is designed to be a single, well-designed tool that clears brush, blazes trails and thins, trims, chops and prunes anything that gets in the outdoorsman's way. The Military Premium Pal -- US-MIL-SPEC LC-14-B -- is a top of the line multitool for clearing brush and cutting branches when the path ahead gets a little hairy.
- 5" soft leather grip with steel knuckle guard
- Blade cuts branches up to 1" in diameter with a single stroke
- Sickle hook slices through vines and briars and removes unwanted growth at ground level
- Specially annealed high carbon steel blade hardened to Rockwell C47 (+/-2) will not crack or chip, even in sub-zero temperatures
- Precision line of balance extends from handle through sickle curve
- Black powder coating prevents rust and corrosion
- Safety toe extends 1" up the axe-side to reduce risk of deflective injuries
- Concave axe blade is ground for extreme strength and offers superior edge holding capabilities
- Made in Pennyslvania, USA from 100% American-made raw materials
- High-carbon steel
- Blade: 1/8" thick x 10 1/2" length
- Overall: 16 1/2"
- Weight: 23 oz
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.