The cornerstone of Wolverine’s US-made collection, recreated by hand from the original 1940s pattern
Crafted with the same attention to detail found in the original first crafted in 1914, the Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot is the cornerstone of the collection. Made in America with classic Goodyear welt construction, the 1000 Mile 1940 Boot has been meticulously designed to replicate the an archival design from the 1940s and is handcrafted to last. With a little love from the included Care Kit, you’ll make it much further than 1000 miles in ‘em. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Wolverine 1000 Mile 1940 boots
- Horse hair brush
- Buffing cloth
- Leather conditioner
- Leather creme
Please note this product is not eligible for promotional pricing.
- Includes a free care kit with a value of $40
- Timeless pattern recreated from the 1940s-era Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot
- Upper made from premium Horween Leather, one of the oldest, most revered US tanneries in existence
- Moc toe construction
- Ages beautifully and gains character with wear
- Classic leather outsole with a Vibram heel
- Time-tested Goodyear™ Welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear
- Flat waxed cotton laces
- Handcrafted in Wolverine's factory in Big Rapids, Michigan, USA
- Upper: Horween leather
- Midsole: Cork
- Outsole: Leather with rubber heel
- The 1000 Mile Boot runs slightly large, we recommend ordering one half size smaller than your normal casual shoe size
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.