The ultimate combination of function and style—meet the Evans Boot
Based on the Original 1000 Mile Boot silhouette and handcrafted in the USA, the Evans Boot features a full-grain leather upper, sourced from the famed Horween Leather Company, paired with a stacked leather outsole equipped with a Vibram lug forepart and heel for reliable traction. Wolverine didn’t spare a single detail in this impeccable design, and it’s clear as day from the first time you pull ‘em on.
- Timeless pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile shoe introduced in 1914, updated with highly functional Vibram rubber
- Exquisite Horween leather upper is highly durable and develops character over time
- Goodyear™ Welt construction allows the boot to be re-soled for years of wear
- Butyl-treated leather outsole with Vibram ® rubber forepart and heel for traction and durability
- Horween leather footbed
- Flat waxed cotton laces
- Handcrafted in Wolverine's factory in Big Rapids, Michigan, USA
- Upper: Full-grain Horween leather
- Insole: Horween leather footbed
- Outsole: Leather with rubber forepart and heel
- The Evans Boot runs slightly large, we recommend ordering one half size smaller than your normal casual shoe size
- Keep your boots clean with a clean cloth or brush
- Always allow the leather to air dry
- Extend the life of your boots by treating the leather with a mink oil or all-natural leather conditioner
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.