River, camp, and road trip ready.
The Pioneer Pop-Over combines the look and feel of a classic button-down with the specialized functionality of Western Rise’s Ultra DryRise hydrophobic fabric. Its lower half also features 4-way stretch fabric - perfect for flexibility when biking to the river, and also for tucking it into your waders before jumping in.
- Ultra water resistant lower
- Water resistant upper
- UPF 30+
- Hidden zipper with 3” deep hanging mesh pocket bag inside shirt
- Mountain Peak pocket with Velcro fly patch, buttons, contrast colors
- YKK zippers
- Cuffs lined with sunglass cleaning fabric
- Upper: DryRise advanced hydrophobic wicking fabric
- Lower: Ultra DryRise advanced hydrophobic wicking fabric
Western Rise technical garments are designed with an active fit that has a little room to move and can be worn over a base layer. If you are between sizes, go one size down.
Due to Western Rise pieces having a Durable Water Repellent application, they will absorb less odor and staining. Thus, they can and should be washed less frequently.
- Wash with like colors with mild detergent cold
- Line dry
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.