- Cedar and Pine
Light up your holidays with these scented candles from We Took to the Woods.
"We want to involve all the senses that each season awakens, while at the same time embracing the change that comes with the turning of time." The simple, rich scents of WTTTW’s hand-poured candles are as easy on the nose as they are hard to forget (and they last 40+ hours each). In the Glen is a refreshing mixture of Cedar and Pine, that'll give your space a scent of all things forest.
- Burns for 40+ hours
- Pure soy wax candle
- 100% cotton wick
- 8.5 oz. weight
- Comes in glass container wrapped with bark
- Ships in green signature packaging
- Hand-poured in Greenville, SC
About We Took to the Woods
"We Took to the Woods is a retail shop that celebrates the changing of seasons, most often apparent in the woods. Our shop is meant to involve all the senses that each season awakens, while at the same time embracing the change that comes with the turning of time. We celebrate an idea: the balance of old and new, things for us to enjoy in the moment or to keep and pass on to future generations."
- Candle: pure soy wax
- Wick: 100% cotton
- Container: glass wrapped with bark
- 8.5 oz.
Care & Directions
- Burning: To get the most out of your candle, burn it long enough to allow entire surface of the candle to melt. Do not burn all the way down. Always leave at least a ¼ of non-molten wax at the bottom for safety.
- Wick Care: Trimming the wick reduces smoke and maximizes reach of the fragrance. We recommend trimming the wick to ¼ of an inch before each relight. Should wick need adjusting, gently center as needed when the wax is still molten. Allow wax to solidify before relighting.
- Safety: Do not leave candle burning unattended. Keep candle away from drafts, curtains, children, and pets. To avoid hot wax splash and smoke in the face, use a snuffer to extinguish. Or just be careful.
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.