”The perfect athletic shoe, made by hand.” - Gear Patrol
Handmade in New England by a company that’s been making custom-fit running shoes for over three decades, these sneakers are stylish, durable, and represent American shoemaking at its best. It all starts with the top-shelf pigskin suede and mesh panels that are cut by hand in their Massachusetts workshop, and then sewn and lasted in a process with more individual and handmade steps than even the most experienced cobblers could shake a stick at. Finished with specialized soles that can be replaced throughout the life of the shoe, Victory Sportswear’s sneakers are built to last a lifetime — in the words of Jim Koch, the owner of Sam Adams Brewery and an avowed Victory customer “the only problem with your shoes is they last too long.” We’ll cheers to that.
- Custom colorway available only at Huckberry, designed in collaboration with Victory Sportswear
- High-quality pigskin suede uppers provide structure and durability
- Lightweight nylon mesh panels breathe to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Specialized lining that reduces friction and keeps your feet cool and dry
- Durable Vibram gum outsole
- Resoleable construction increases the lifespan of the shoe, can be resoled up to four times by Victory Sportswear
- Cut, sewn, lasted, and trimmed by hand in small batches in Massachusetts, USA
- Pigskin suede
- Nylon mesh
- Carbon rubber
- Victory Sportswear shoes fit true to size, take your normal sneaker size
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.