Set of two hand-dipped, speckled mugs — one inspired by Yosemite, one inspired by California’s High Desert
The Snowcreek Mug was named after Yosemite’s epic Snow Creek Trail. Inspired by the towering mountains in that area, this mug was half-dipped in a speckled glaze — resembling the Sierras after a light dusting of snow. The Bodie Mug was named after the desert ghost town, reflecting a dusty red clay with the same speckled glaze. Together the represent California’s most monumental landscapes. Each 8 oz mug has a comfortable weight to it, sitting in your hands with comfort and ease — perfect for sipping your first cup of coffee while catching the first light of day.
- Raw stoneware
- Iron-rich speckled white glaze
- Each vessel is totally handmade, giving subtle variations between pieces
- Thrown and painted by hand in California
- High-fire ceramic stoneware
- Lead-free glaze
- 8 oz
Notes from the Artist
- On Inspiration: "Nature has a way of keeping me humble and teaching me exactly what is needed in that moment. I draw my inspiration for my craft from the experiences and interactions I have while out exploring. I take pride in creating functional art that people bring into their homes and interact with daily."
- On Intention: "Uzumati Ceramics brings a bit of nature into the home and hands in hopes of bridging the gap between humans and earth. These handmade vessels are there to cultivate a like-minded community, generate creative expressions, and inspire a life lived boldly."
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.