Hand-dipped, speckled mug — inspired by Yosemite’s snow-capped peaks
Named after Yosemite’s epic Snow Creek Trail and inspired by the towering mountains surrounding it, this mug was half-dipped in a speckled glaze — resembling the Sierras after a light dusting of snow. The 10oz mug has a comfortable weight to it, sitting in your hands with comfort and ease — perfect for sipping your first cup of coffee while catching the first light of day.
- Raw stoneware
- Iron-rich speckled white glaze
- Each vessel is totally handmade, giving subtle variations between pieces
- Thrown and painted by hand in California
- High-fire ceramic stoneware
- Lead-free glaze
Notes from the Artist
- On Inspiration: "Nature has a way of keeping me humble and teaching me exactly what is needed in that moment. I draw my inspiration for my craft from the experiences and interactions I have while out exploring. I take pride in creating functional art that people bring into their homes and interact with daily."
- On Intention: "Uzumati Ceramics brings a bit of nature into the home and hands in hopes of bridging the gap between humans and earth. These handmade vessels are there to cultivate a like-minded community, generate creative expressions, and inspire a life lived boldly."
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.