Thrown and carved by hand to evoke the first light of morning with a coffee in hand
First light in the mountains, poking up the fire to get the percolator going, and finally tasting that sweet first sip of campfire coffee — that’s what we think of when we hold the Mountainscape Mug in our hands, even when cozied up on the couch or working away at the desk. Each piece is handmade from start to finish, including carving the topographic design on the vessel, so each one is unique.
- Hand-carved mountainscape along bottom of mug with a contrast matte white finish
- Each vessel is totally handmade, giving subtle variations between pieces
- Glossy white interior for comfortable sipping
- Raw stoneware upper
- 8 oz capacity
- Thrown and carved by hand in California
- High-fire ceramic stoneware
- Lead-free glaze
- 8 oz capacity
Notes from the Artist
- On Inspiration: "Nature has a way of keeping me humble and teaching me exactly what is needed in that moment. I draw my inspiration for my craft from the experiences and interactions I have while out exploring. I take pride in creating functional art that people bring into their homes and interact with daily."
- On Intention: "Uzumati Ceramics brings a bit of nature into the home and hands in hopes of bridging the gap between humans and earth. These handmade vessels are there to cultivate a like-minded community, generate creative expressions, and inspire a life lived boldly.."
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.