Warm gloves that combine the durability of bison leather and the insulating warmth of wool
Made from sturdy but buttery soft bison leather with a removable wool lining for extra warmth, these will be the first mitts you reach for before you chop firewood or any time the temps start to really drop.
- Combines durable bison leather and insulating wool in a warm, rugged glove
- Durable but soft bison leather shell made from American bison leather
- Removable, itch-free ragg wool mitt
- Made in New York
- American-made bison leather
- Ragg wool insert, 85% wool/15% nylon
- Use a measuring tape or piece of string to measure the widest part of your palm not including your thumb, then compare that measurement to the chart below to find your size
|SM/MD||7½ - 8½|
|MD/LG||8½ - 9½|
All measurements are in inches.
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.