Modern, stylish essentials for your kitchen
Ubi-Ind, the brainchild of legendary denim veteran Ulrich "Ubi" Simpson, allows denim-lover’s closet favorites to step into the kitchen with these American-made cooking essentials. Forged from White Oak Cone Mills denim, which is heralded for its quality and design, these pieces give your culinary tools the confidence to handle the heat that you would hope for in your go-to jeans.
- Ambidextrous oven mitt cut from selvage denim
- Extra padding at heat points for safe handling
- Designed from Ubi Simpson’s traditional techniques with modern manufacturing practices
- Ubi-Ind uses Blue River laundry, a leader in sustainable waterless and laser technology
- Constructed of highly durable, rare White Oak Cone Mills denim
- Hand Made in USA
- Outer: 100% cotton denim and batting
- Inner lining: 93.75% polyester, 6.25% metalized polyester insulation (quilted areas)
- One size fits all
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.