Woven by hand from premium Turkish cotton
Each Turkish Towel starts with long-staple cotton that’s grown in the Aegean Region of Turkey, where they have a long-standing tradition of cotton production. The fine cotton fibers are handwoven into a compact towel with a stately pattern that’s absorbent and dries quickly. Plus, they pack down to the size of a burrito to fit comfortably in a beach bag or small carry on with plenty of room to spare — making them an excellent option for long and short-term travel.
- Made from premium Turkish long-fiber cotton that’s extra strong and smooth
- Compact alternative to traditional beach, pool and beach towels
- Absorbent as a normal bath towel
- Quick-drying nature prevents mildew and odors
- Gets softer with every wash
- Packs down to the size of burrito
- Tasseled ends
- Handloomed in Turkey
- 100% long-staple Turkish cotton
- 40” x 70”
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.