After 20 years of research I believe Tru-Nord Compass is unsurpassed as the most accurate and dependable compensated compass ever manufactured.
The Tru-Nord Compass has been manufactured, assembled and packaged in Brainerd, Minnesota for over 66 years. Each Compass is manufactured on precision CNC from solid 1-1/16" brass rod. The jeweled movement floats on a polished tapered pinnacle, covered by a Lexan® lens. The brass cover ring is then threaded to the brass case for a watch-type seal, making the Tru-Nord Compass truly water and shock resistant.
- Precision made watch type case
- Sealed against moisture
- Space age cobalt steel magnet for superior stability
- Luminous glow in the dark paint dial and Jewel assembly
- No fluid in Compass
- Lifetime Warranty
- Applications include your Backpack, Gun Stock, Hiking, Walking Stick, Blue Jean Watch Pocket
- All Tru-Nord products are magnetic compasses.
- All compasses are set to ZERO, which is explained here. If you'd like it set to a different location, you can send your compass to Tru-Nord for recalibration.
- These compasses are meant to last a lifetime. If your compass needs to be repaired or replaced, simply send it to Tru-Nord and they will fix or replace it, regardless of the circumstance.
- Machined from solid brass
- Compact compass only 1" in diameter
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.