Zipper Pull Compass
Sign up to access our exclusive Huckberry members only prices.
We'll never share your email or post on your wall without your permission.
Already a member? Login
After 20 years of research I believe Tru-Nord Compass is unsurpassed as the most accurate and dependable compensated compass ever manufactured
The Tru-Nord Compass has been manufactured, assembled and packaged in Brainerd, Minnesota for over 66 years. Each Compass is manufactured on precision CNC from solid 1-1/16" brass rod. The jeweled movement floats on a polished tapered pinnacle, covered by a Lexan® lens. The brass cover ring is then threaded to the brass case for a watch-type seal, making the Tru-Nord Compass truly water and shock resistant.
- Compact compass only 1" in diameter
- 1" Thumb Tang with 5/8" split ring
- Precision made watch type case
- Machined from solid brass
- Sealed against moisture
- Space age cobalt steel magnet for superior stability
- Luminous glow in the dark paint dial and Jewel assembly
- No fluid in Compass
- Lifetime Warranty
- Ideal for the backpack or jacket zipper pull, lanyard, or keyring
- All Tru-Nord products are magnetic compasses.
- All compasses are set to ZERO, which is explained here. If you'd like it set to a different location, you can send your compass to Tru-Nord for recalibration.
- These compasses are meant to last a lifetime. If your compass needs to be repaired or replaced, simply send it to Tru-Nord and they will fix or replace it, regardless of the circumstance
Expected delivery between and .
RETURN POLICY: Returnable within 30 days for 1) store credit and free return shipping, or 2) credit card refund less return shipping.