Premium UK-made boots with traditional workmanship and traditional workingman roots
As one of the oldest shoemakers in England and thanks to the over 260 steps that go into making their boots, Trickers footwear has been coveted for their durability, practicality, and sturdiness since 1829. The Low Leg Logger Boot is one of their signature styles, an adaptation of English logger boots with a special waxing step in the tanning process that gives them extra water resistance in the face of wet conditions.
- Wax-impregnated full-grain leather uppers are extra water-resistant
- Full leather lining for structure, durability, and comfort
- Contrast natural welt and midsole
- Commando sole provides good grip in a wide variety of conditions
- Goodyear welted construction allows the boot to be resoled
- Durable nickel eyelets
- Handcrafted in England
- Wax-impregnated full-grain leather
- Nickel eyelets
- Rubber sole
- The Low Leg Logger runs one whole size big
- Order whole size smaller than your normal shoe size
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.