Pay tribute to true American ingenuity with this line of affordable, handsome timekeepers
In 1854, Timex, then known as the Waterbury Clock Company, introduced brass as a new material for clockmaking and developed a $6 clock that nearly everyone could afford. Almost 50 years later they did it again with the $1 pocket watch, said to be the “watch that made the dollar famous.” They’ve continued to innovate over the years (INDIGLO, anyone?) and have never lost sight of their dedication to make affordable, quality timepieces. So when you strap on your new Waterbury, you’ll not only be paying tribute to the history of one of America’s greats, but also giving your wrist game a damn handsome upgrade.
- Pays tribute to Timex’s 150+ history of clock and watch production
- Accurate and reliable quartz movement with long battery life
- Backlit dial with INDIGLO technology, activated by pushing in the crown
- Everyday water resistance protects against splashes, spills and light exposure to water
- Covered by Timex’s one year warranty against manufacturer’s defects
- Function: Time, date
- Movement: Quartz
- Dial: Cream dial with partial set of contrast Arabic numerals
- Case Material: Brushed stainless steel
- Case Bezel: Polished stainless steel
- Case Back: Screw down stainless steel
- Crown: Push pull crown
- Water Resistance: 50 m
- Crystal: Beveled mineral crystal
- Strap: Genuine leather with contrast stitching
- Lume: Lume-filled hours and minutes hands
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Crystal Material: Mineral crystal
- Strap Material: Genuine leather
- Case Diameter: 40 mm
- Case Height: 11 mm
- Strap Width: 20 mm
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.