*The Thorogood 1892 collection channels well over a century of American boot-making tradition *
The unlined version of the best-selling Dodgeville boot is lighter in weight, easier to break in, and more breathable, making them the perfect choice for warmer months. The Dodgeville is hand built in Marshfield, Wisconsin using techniques that have been perfected since the company was founded in 1892. Featuring a subtle cap toe design, this boot features premium Horween Chromexcel leather, Goodyear welt construction, and a leather and Vibram lug outsole to ensure a good long life. The use of the No. 60 last provides a classic silhouette and also gives a roomy toe box for maximum comfort.
- Unlined for lightweight feel
- 100% Made in USA
- Cognac colorway
- Iconic style of the No. 60 Last
- Horween Chromexcel horsehide leather
- Goodyear welt construction
- Nitrile Cork outsole
- Horween Chromexcel Horsehide leather
- Leather and Vibram outsole
- Thorogood Boots are American sized and fit one size large
- If you typically wear a size 10 shoe, you should order a size 9 in Thorogood Boots
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.