The Thorogood 1892 collection channels well over a century of American boot making tradition
The Dodgeville boot is hand built in Marshfield, Wisconsin using techniques that have been perfected since the company was founded in 1892. Featuring a subtle cap toe design, this boot features premium Horween Chromexcel leather, Goodyear welt construction, and a leather and Vibram lug outsole to ensure a good long life. The use of the No. 60 last provides a classic silhouette and also gives a roomy toe box for maximum comfort.
- Iconic style of the No. 60 Last
- Horween Chromexcel horsehide leather
- Goodyear welt construction
- Leather and Vibram lug outsole
- 100% made in USA
- Horween Chromexcel Horsehide eather
- Leather and Vibram outsole
- Thorogood Boots are American sized and fit one size large
- If you typically wear a size 10 shoe, you should order a size 9 in Thorogood Boots
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.