Everything you need from a keychain knife for your everyday life—and nothing you don’t
We’ll admit to getting a little carried away with our everyday carry from time to time, finding our pockets loaded down with a tool for every job that might pop up in the day-to-day. Lately though, the Elko has helped us slim down a little and keep it to the basics. It’s a wildly useful little tool that’s up to any pry, slice, cut or open challenge you might come across in the daily grind.
Please note that this item is excluded from promotional pricing. Due to shipping regulations this item is unavailable for international delivery.
- Lightweight and durable aluminum handles with anodized finish
- Drop point blade design for strength and versatility
- Utilizes Carpenter CTS-BD1 steel with high hardness, good wear resistance, and excellent edge retention
- Slim profile and lightweight design is perfect for a keychain, lanyard, pocket, purse or backpack
- Ambidextrous carry orientation
- 416 stainless steel, black oxidized hardware, phosphor bronze washers
- Blade: Carpenter CTS-BD1 stainless steel
- Handles: Anodized aluminum
- Hardware: Black oxidized 416 stainless steel
- Washers: Phosphor bronze
- Blade Length: 1.8”
- Handle: 2.5” L x ⅝”
- Length When Open: 4⅛”
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.