A sustainable update to one of Taylor Stitch’s most popular shorts silhouettes
The Camp Short is a big hit for Taylor Stitch, probably because it’s a refined, good-lookin’ silhouette that doesn’t sacrifice comfort for style. It’s a rare
It’s a rare short that can be as good lookin’ as the camp short without sacrificing comfort for style, but the menswear geniuses over at Taylor Stitch did it without batting an eye. Now, in this sustainable update to this popular silhouette, the Camp Short is made from a chambray that’s made from half recycled cotton recaptured from the garment industry and half cotton that’s certified to be meet strict standards of sustainability by the Cotton LEADS program. Seriously, what’s not to love?
- Cut from a lightweight chambray that’s sustainably made from a blend of recycled garment industry cotton and Cotton LEADS certified cotton
- Tailored fit that looks great with a tee or an oxford
- Light rinse for a soft feel from the first wear
- Two front slash pockets with easy entry, ample storage, and stitched down pocket bags
- Two back patch pockets with button-through flap closures
- Unbreakable urea buttons in dark horn color
- Antique brass YKK zippers
- Cotton chambray made from 50% recycled garment industry cotton and 50% Cotton LEADS certified cotton, custom-developed for Taylor Stitch
- YKK antique brass zippers
- Unbreakable urea buttons
- The Camp Short has a tailored fit that’s true to size, take your normal size in shorts
- If you’re between sizes or prefer a more relaxed fit, size up
- For the absolute best personal fit, measure one of your best fitting pairs of shorts and compare to the garment measurements below
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.