A TS Classic redone in a handsome, temperature-regulating merino herringbone
Taylor Stitch knows the devil resides in the details, and it shows in the custom fabrics and responsible manufacturing that goes into every piece of apparel they produce. This versions of the Utility Shirt, a bona fide Taylor Stitch classic, is built from a merino herringbone fabric that will keep you comfortable no matter where the trail leads.
- Merino wool provides excellent moisture management, effective temperature regulation, odor control, and stain resistance.
- Newly developed Sorona® fiber increases the strength and durability of the merino fiber while adding natural stretch to the fabric
- Signature California collar
- Triple needle construction with chain stitch run-off
- Powder-coated aluminum buttons
- Double-stitch buttons and button holes
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Proudly made in California
- Merino 4S fabric
- 70% merino wool, 30% Sorona®
Merino 4S is a blend of merino wool and sorona fiber. Sorona is a plant-based fiber that increases softness, tensile strength and enables fabrics to stretch while retaining its shape. Custom developed for Taylor Stitch, you won’t find this particular fabric anywhere else.
- The Utility Shirt has a tailored fit that’s true to size
- Take your normal size, or if you prefer a more relaxed fit consider taking one size larger
- For the absolute best personal fit, measure one of your best fitting shirts and compare to the garment measurements below
All measurements are in inches.
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.