New Telegraph wool stretch suiting, just in time for the holidays
When we put on the new Telegraph Jacket, we were in love. It’s just so damn wearable, and whether you pair it with the matching trousers and Oxfords or jeans and a pair of boots, the unstructured fit drapes perfectly and looks fantastic. Building upon the previous iteration of the Telegraph Collection, they incorporated customer feedback and got their hands on a new wool blend that’s silky soft and warm enough for the winter season.
- 10.5 oz wool blend with just a touch of stretch for comfort
- Tailored, casual fit with high armhole and modern jacket length
- Relaxed, deconstructed 2 button jacket
- Italian milled wool with a touch of stretch
- Half-lined back with lightweight chambray
- Chambray-wrapped seams on inside placket, hem & center back vent
- 2 1/2" notch lapel
- Patch pockets
- 2 interior welt pockets perfect for a cell phone
- Hemmed cuff for easy tailoring
- Japanese urea tortoise shell buttons
- Hand tailored in Portugal
This 10.5 oz wool melange delivers the character and texture of a vintage wool garment but is milled with a touch of stretch for comfort and mobility.
- 65% wool
- 25% polyamide
- 8% silk
- 2% stretch
- The Telegraph has a relaxed fit with high armholes and shorter length
- Take your normal jacket size, or for the absolute best fit measure your best fitting jacket and compare to the chart below
- Designed for easy tailoring to further refine your fit
- Dry clean only
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.