A water and wind repellent jacket when the weather takes a turn for the worse
Taylor Stitch knows the devil resides in the details, and it shows in the custom fabrics and responsible manufacturing that goes into every piece of apparel they produce. The Rover Jacket is an incomparable foul weather jacket with an exacting fit and an inviting surprise on the inside: TS lined the body in moleskin to keep your core warm, but have left the sleeves unlined to enable mobility.
- Cut from 6.25 oz Halley Stevenson Beeswaxed waxed cotton canvas
- Lined with soft, durable and wind-repellent moleskin
- Moleskin lined collar stand, collar, inside cuffs, under pocket flaps
- Antique brass armpit grommet vents
- 3 gusseted snap-closure pockets (chest pocket fits iPhone 6)
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-closure
- Antique brass YKK 2 way zipper w/leather pulls
- Custom antique brass YKK snaps
- Signature zig-zag reinforcement stitch on back of collar
- Handmade in California
- 6.25 oz Beeswaxed Cotton
Tightly spun cotton yarns impregnated with a natural beeswax treatment for incredible water repellency.
- 10 oz 100% British Cotton Moleskin
Moleskin is woven and sheared to create a feel and appearance that is similar to felt or chamois. It’s softness, durability, wind-repellence will provide a rich warmth that keeps the elements at bay.
- The Rover Jacket fits true to size, take your normal jacket size
- Spot clean only
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.