- Receive 15% back in Huckberry Credit for use on a future purchase!
- Free & Fast shipping!
13.5 oz Japanese denim jeans proudly made in California by our friends at Taylor Stitch
Tried and true. You can do no wrong with these. The heavy indigo saturation means they will fade and wear beautifully. If you are in need of a new art project, look no further. Get out there and beat ‘em up.
- Red contrast inner stitching
- Heavy canvas pocket bags
- 12oz Natural leather patch
- Button fly
- 13.5 oz. Kurabo Mills (Japan) Denim
- The Townsend fit is a tailored yet democratic fit
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin
- Room in the thigh, tailored through the leg and some extra space to accommodate the boys
- This fit is best for the athletic guy with bigger thighs and calves, or if you like a little more room in the seat
- Sanforized raw denim will not shrink in the waist and leg
- It will shrink roughly 1 in length
- 36 inseam
- To maximize personal fade results, wear your jeans as much as possible and mash only when necessary
- Hand wash your jeans inside out in bathtub with cold to lukewarm water using a modest amount of gentle detergent. Lightly agitate your jeans and leave them submerged under water for about an hour before letting them hang dry
- If you choose to machine wash your jeans, be sure to wash them inside out using cold water using a gentle cycle
Minimize Color Bleed
- Before wearing your jeans, soak them in a tub of cold water for about an hour
- Make sure to keep your jeans submerged (shampoo bottles make ideal weights for this!)
- Hang to dry
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.