Polarized shades built for adventure — and exclusive to Huckberry
Deep in the Sierra Nevada, the three forks of the Yuba River spring forth from the Earth before converging to run a single course through the river basin which bears its name. The flowing waters of the Yuba provide the background noise to countless adventures in the Sierra Nevada year after year, and represents the endurance and permanence of nature compared to human existence. The Yubas, a special collaboration between Huckberry and Sunski, are made for adventure. You don’t have to take them to the Yuba River, but you damn well better take ‘em somewhere — or Mr. Muir may just have a thing or two to say about it in the next life.
- Lenses are polarized and tuned for the perfect optical clarity, treated with scratchproof thermal hardcoat for max durability
- 100% full-spectrum UV protection, including UVA, UVB and UV400 wavelengths
- Designed and built to stand up to any outdoor adventure
- Lightweight construction with flexible arms for a snug fit
- Polycarbonate frames are durable, equipped with lock-tight steel hinges and feature FDA-approved impact-resistant lenses
- Every pair of Sunski glasses is covered by their lifetime warranty
- Lightweight polycarbonate
- Triacetate cellulose lenses
- Polarized amber-tint lenses
|Yuba||50 mm||11 mm||140 mm|
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.