The legendary Stetson in a custom colorway only available at Huckberry
Since 1865, Stetson hats have graced the heads of pioneers, cowboys, prospectors, ranchers, and just about every kind of workingman America’s got. The Brazos is a custom hat made just for Huckberry — no matter how hard you look, you won’t find it anywhere else. The colorways are named after two of the distinguishing plants of the Mojave Desert, one of the most inspiring regions in the West, and it’s made from a wool felt that’ll bounce right back no matter which way you crush it, making it the perfect outdoor travel hat. Happy trails.
- Pinched teardrop crown shape
- Made from a wool felt that’s breathable, moisture-wicking, and quick-drying
- Crushable construction that bounces back even after being stuffed in a suitcase or backpack
- Adjustable leather chin strap
- 3½” brim protects you from the sun
- Flat leather hat band
- Made in USA
- Wool felt
- If you know your hat size, find it in the chart below to find your size
- Use a flexible measuring tape (or a piece of string that you can hold up to a ruler) to measure all the way around your head where the hat will sit most comfortably
- Compare your head measurement to the chart below to find your size
|Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement|
|S||6¾ - 6⅞||21½” - 21⅞”|
|M||7 - 7⅛||22¼” - 22⅝”|
|L||7¼ - 7⅜||23” - 23⅜”|
|XL||7½ - 7⅝||23¾” - 24”|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.