Kenn’s passion for military history led him to Faribault Woolen Mill - a Minnesota mill that’s kept American soldiers warm for over 150 years.
The steel welded frame is oxidized black, with grey webbing, cognac brown leather, and Faribault Woolen Mill's Foot Soldier blanket cushion covers. Each sofa comes with a decorative pillow and an additional U.S. Navy reproduction blanket (as pictured).
The sofa is simple, comfortable, and conducive to conversation.
- Oxidized black frame
- Grey webbing
- Cognac brown leather straps
- Decorative pillow included
- U.S. Navy reproduction blanket included
- Made in USA
- Frame: Welded Steel
- Cushions: Faribault Woolen Mill’s Foot Soldier blanket cushion covers
- 104” x 36” x 30”
- Domestic shipping only
- This item ships with a premium ‘White Glove’ delivery service, so you don’t have to do any heavy lifting, unwrapping, or placement once your furniture arrives — it’s all included. Just remember, since each bespoke piece is being custom made and shipped with great care, expect the order fulfillment process to take a little longer than usual — around 4 - 6 weeks currently
About the Artist
Los Angeles-based designer Stephen Kenn has long been inspired by the simple design aesthetic of the mid-century era and the stories inherent in vintage military fabrics. The Inheritance Collection is the result of an exploration of how furniture is constructed, which was then distilled to its barest bones. Stephen likens the process of furniture construction to the way the human body is constructed, the frame, belts, and cushions became the bones, muscles, and skin of each piece.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.