A classic field watch with a special navigation bezel built for those 'first in, last out'
Inspired by the Special Forces watches of the 60's and 70's, this is an idealized version of the classic tool watch — a minimalist, standard-issue timekeeper designed with the best components for 'go-anywhere' dependability.
Like the timekeeping legends that came before, this watch is built with surgical-grade 316L stainless steel and topped off with a scratch-proof sapphire crystal. At the heart of this corrosion-resistant steel case ticks a super-reliable Swiss quartz Rhonda movement. Topside, the dial is finished with bright, C3 Superluminova for maximum legibility, but left unbranded or 'sterile' — a subtle nod to the gear issued to those deployed deep behind enemy lines.
- Surgical grade 316L Stainless Steel case
- 10 ATM / 100m water resistance
- C3 Superluminova luminous paint for nighttime legibility
- Screw down crown & caseback for superior water resistance
- 12 hour timing bezel with directional demarcations for field navigation based on the sun's position
- Drilled lugs for easy strap changes
Using the Bezel
Track a second time zone in a faraway land, or find your way home the Boy Scout way with this hybrid compass bezel.
Materials and Strap
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Strap: Interchangeable 5-ring nylon
- Domed, scratch-proof sapphire crystal
- Quartz (Swiss-made by Ronda)
- Case: 42 mm (without crown)
- Thickness: 10.12 mm
- Lug-to-lug distance: 47mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- 100m (330 feet) Remember that though your watch might be rated to 100 meters or deeper, try to keep it out of the shower or the hot tub. Prolonged exposure to steam can damage the gaskets and weaken the seals that otherwise keep everything watertight.
- 1 Year
- This limited warranty covers the watch from manufacturer defects of the watch movement. The warranty excludes the watch case, glass, bracelet, straps, crown, stem, finishes, and any damage caused by excessive wear under conditions exceeding the 100 meter water resistance limitations.
Wipe clean with a dry microfiber cloth (the kind that come with sunglasses are usually perfect). If you have a watch rated to 100m or deeper, rinse thoroughly with cold tap water after immersion in the ocean.
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.