Lightweight, crystal clear sunglasses that cut through glare perfectly
As providers of top athletes with optics since as long as we can remember seeing snowboarders pulling off insane moves in the X-games, Smith’s been on a radar for a long time now. We’re pleased to bring you the Lowdown 2, an updated version of one of Smith’s most popular frames that brings performance and lifestyle together in a sleek, functional, and lightweight frame.
- Smith’s Proprietary Chromapop™ lens technology delivers greater definition, more natural color, and unmatched clarity
- Polarized lenses cut glare from any surface, have 100% UV protection, and have antireflective, water, and oil-resistant coatings
- Frames made from the eco-friendly, bio-based Evolve material
- Grippy megal nose and temple pads grip the skin for a comfortable, no-slip fit
- Covered by Smith’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Designed in USA, made in Italy
- Frames: Evolve eco-friendly, bio-based frame material
- Lenses: Polycarbonate
- Nose and Temple Pads: Megol
|Lens Width||55 mm|
|Bridge Width||16 mm|
|Temple Length||145 mm|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.