A lightweight and packable daypack cut from incredible self-healing fabric
The self-healing fabric of the Wolverine Pack has been praised high and low as its biggest, most impressive feature. And don’t get us wrong, the fact that you can magically heal small punctures with the heat and friction of your fingertips is really cool, but there’s a bevy of other reasons to love this pack too. Its lightweight build comes in at just 2.82 oz, and its weather-resistant roll top closure and fabric protects your load from the elements. Add to that it’s packable construction that can be squeezed down to about the size of an iPhone, and it’s clear this is no one-trick pony — more like a well-rounded competitor with a surprising trick up its sleeve.
- Repair small punctures in the self-healing fabric with just the heat and friction of your fingertips
- Lightweight build weighs just 2.82 oz
- Weather-resistant construction protects your gear from the elements
- Packable down to about the size of an iPhone
- Perfect to throw in a travel back or backpacking pack to have another more flexible bag on hand
- Two ways to carry: by the easy-carry handle or with the removable shoulder strap
Regenerative FuseFabric™: a self-healing nylon ripstop that’s resistant to tears, punctures, weather, and stains
Regenerative FuseFabric™ is an ultra-durable nylon ripstop made with a revolutionary weaving process that results in a lighter, stronger and self-healing ripstop fabric. Small punctures can be repaired without any tools — simply rub the fabric with your bare hands and the heat and friction from your fingertips will mend the puncture.
- Packed: 6.35" x 4"
- Unpacked: 22" length x 7" diameter
- Capacity: 20 L maximum capacity
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.