A silky-soft blanket sourced sustainably from Alpaca wool, one of Earth’s highest-performance natural fibers
The husband and wife team behind Shupaca bring modern design to timeless Alpaca wool fabric handmade by Ecuadorian artisans. Their unbelievably cozy throws provide the type of light, breathable warmth perfect for a prolonged afternoon nap.
- Cashmere-like softness
- Handmade in Ecuador on 100 year-old looms
- Sustainably sourced
- Naturally-insulating super-warm fibers
- Wicks moisture naturally, keeping you dry
- Modern detailing and design
- 80% Alpaca
- 20% Acrylic
- 45” x 70”
- Dry cleaning preferred
- You can also handwash in cool water and air dry
- Brush with light, bristly brush in the direction of the fiber
- Iron on low in the same direction
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.