The gentleman's sneaker
The SeaVees 08/63 Hermosa Beach Plimsoll celebrates the first skateboard contest held in August 1963. Set in the parking lot of the Pier Avenue Junior High School in Hermosa Beach, California, the competition draws about 100 people from the nearby Hermosa Beach Surf Festival.
This sneaker features classic style and fit with a custom-dye herringbone textile upper that's salt-washed to vintage perfection. Its flat eyelets are antique nickel and thin laces are made from waxed cotton. The Plimsoll is finished with SeaVees' signature herringbone outsole, which offers maximum slip resistance and long-lasting wearability.
- Uppers made from garment-quality poplin twill
- Brushed antique brass eyelets
- Comfort memory foam footbed lined in soft cotton featuring cooling air flow channels
- Gum rubber outsole for flexibility, longer wear and softer ride
- Signature herringbone outsole for maximum slip resistance
- Textile upper
- Gum rubber outsole
- Cotton laces
- Fits true to size
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.