Relaxed, mid-sixties California cool
In May 1966, The Beach Boys released Pet Sounds in Hawthorne, California. The relaxed, timeless style of the SeaVees 05/66 Hawthorne Slip On evokes the mid-60s cool of the quintessential California band.
Easy and comfortable, the men's Hawthorne Slip On RIV sneaker is one of SeaVees' most versatile styles, and one that isn't afraid to get dressed-up on a whim. For fall Seavees paired the Hawthorne with soft corduroy that’s perfect for the transition months. Garment-dyed and durable, they complement almost any outfit and will stand up to the fading heat of late summer all the way into those chilly fall evenings.
- Casual slip-on comfort that can dressed up or down
- Uppers made from soft corduroy that’s durable, garment-dyed and perfect for fall
- Contrast stitching and a blue foxing stripe for a clean, casual finish
- Signature herringbone outsole for maximum slip resistance
- Perforated, custom-contoured footbed keeps foot dry and odor free
- Lined with soft cotton canvas
- Suede backstay
- Upper: Corduroy
- Backstay: Suede leather
- Outsole: genuine rubber
- Fits true to size
- Take your usual sneaker size
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.