The Legend returns with a corduroy twist
The 06/64 Legend Sneaker harkens back to June 1964 when SeaVees pioneered the coastal California lifestyle with its introduction. More than 50 years later, after a chance discovery in a Tokyo thrift shop, the pioneering SeaVees sneaker behind the mantra "the new way to go casual" has been reborn as "the original way to go casual," making this ultra-versatile sneaker a vintage-inspired staple you’ll never want to take off.
For fall Seavees paired their classic Legend sneaker with soft corduroy in a variety of colors that are perfect for the transition months. Garment-dyed and durable, they complement almost any outfit and will stand up to the fading heat of late summer all the way into those chilly fall evenings.
- Uppers made from soft corduroy that’s durable, garment-dyed and perfect for fall
- Stitch for stitch recreation of the original SeaVees style
- Contrast stitching and a blue foxing stripe for a clean, casual finish
- Signature herringbone outsole for maximum slip resistance
- Perforated, custom-contoured footbed keeps foot dry and odor free
- Lined with soft cotton canvas
- Nylon webbing backstay
- Brushed old nickel eyelets
- Waxed laces
- Upper: Corduroy
- Accents: Nylon webbing
- Lining: Cotton canvas
- Hardware: Brushed nickel
- Laces: Waxed cotton
- Fits true to size
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.