Step into a trendsetter
The 08/63 Hermosa Plimsoll Standard celebrates the first skateboard contest held in August 1963, when about 100 people trekked from the Hermosa Beach Surf festival to the parking lot of a nearby high school for the competition. SeaVees’ new take on the classic features a vintage wash and exclusive signature touches.
- Textured linen upper with a vintage wash finish
- Lined with soft, brushed chambray
- Signature herringbone outsole for maximum slip resistance
- Perforated custom contoured footbed keeps foot dry and odor free
- Antique nickel eyelets
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic footbed
- Upper: Textured linen
- Upper lining: Soft brushed chambray
- Laces: Waxed cotton
- Eyelets: Antique nickel
- Seavees shoes fit true to size, take your normal sneaker or casual shoe size
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.