The pen you buy once and use forever
When so much in our lives is disposable, it’s comforting to have tools you can rely on for life — that grow with you and become your kind of signature. That’s the spirit in which Ian Schon developed this pen. Machining the first versions on a 1940’s lathe in his garage, he built countless prototypes, adjusting them until they felt perfect in his hand, perfectly weighted in his pocket, and perfectly balanced while writing. And to make sure they all live up to this quality, he has them all manufactured and built in small batches in his home town in Massachusetts.
- 100% USA-made — machined in Massachusetts, with ink from Nevada, and packaging from Michigan
- Built to last for life, and develop a unique patina over time
- Precise screw-on cap for secure and solid look
- Machined from solid brass
- Refillable with ink cartridges for a lifetime of use
- Core: Brass
- Finish: Polished
- Length: 4”
- Diameter: ½”
- Weight: 3.1oz
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.