Rugged trail shoes built to endure the toughest terrain
Salewa has been outfitting explorers and mountaineers with packs since the 1930s, and in 2005 they broke new ground with a line of rugged yet lightweight trail shoes that can stand up to anything from splashing through mud to tromping over the biggest boulders to scrambling up a scree incline. The Mountain Trainer Mid GTX is a lightweight men’s summer alpine trekking boot with a robust suede and fabric upper plus waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX protection.
- Designed to provide flexibility and comfort on both ascents and descents in mixed technical terrain
- Dual-density midsole is ergonomically shaped to cradle your foot and provide all-day comfort
- Salewa’s patented 3F System provides flexibility, support and a blister-free fit from day one
- Vibram Wrapping Thread Combi specialized sole delivers solid support and walkability
- Climbing lacing configuration allows for an adjustable fit all the way down to the toes
- Flex Collar increases the ankle’s rear range of motion and comfort with a specially designed curved shape
- Multiple insole options included for additional adjustment
- Upper made from durable suede and textile fabric
- Lightweight yet extremely tough, weighing in at only 670 g
- Upper: Rubber, 1.6 mm suede leather, wear-resistant fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- Insole: Dual-density foam insole with nylon lining
- Outsole: Vibram WTC
- Salewa shoes fit true to size, take your regular sneaker size
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.