“It’s undeniable that Roue has produced a stellar opening salvo with their initial four watches” - Worn & Wound
Streamlined cushion cases that are lightweight and finished to perfection, a signature yellow-gold crystal gasket, uniquely inspired dials that incorporate multi-layered design for an eye-catching presentation — we could go on, but the bottom line is that Roue’s first outing is a set of watches that not only impress for less but are comfortable on the wrist and ready for everyday wear.
- Durable corrosion- and stress-resistant 316L stainless steel case with black PVD finish
- Powered by accurate, reliable and low-maintenance Japanese quartz movement
- Ships with two strap options, both with quick-change spring bars
- Scratch-resistant sapphire glass crystal, the third hardest natural substance in the world
- Signature yellow-gold crystal gasket
- 50 m water resistance
- Covered by Roue’s two-year warranty against defects
- Function: Time
- Movement: Japanese Miyota quartz movement
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel with black PVD finish
- Case Back: Stainless steel screw-down caseback
- Crown: Stainless steel with coin edge and recessed track for easy pulling
- Water Resistance: 50 m
- Crystal: Sapphire glass
- Strap: One sports silicone strap and one nylon strap with leather lining
- Lume: Lumed hours track, minute hand, and hour hand
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel with PVD finish
- Crystal Material: Sapphire glass
- Strap Material: Silicone / Nylon with leather lining
- Case Diameter: 41.5 mm
- Case Thickness: 9.8 mm
- Strap Width: 22 mm
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.