"What more needs said?
Rolex. It’s a name which, in many circles, requires little to no introduction. The name Rolex has captured the imaginations of anyone who’s ever flicked back their wrist to check the time. Built to be worn, but perfected as a symbol, Rolex is widely regarded as the pinnacle of hard work for anyone who’s ever aspired to owning one."
- Rolex - Stainless Steel Explorer w/ Aftermarket PVD Coating
- Circa 1990s
- Dial: Black
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Buckle: Folding Clasp
- Movement: Rolex Automatic
- Watch box included
- Certificate of Appraisal for verification of authenticity and value
- Warranty card valid for two years via The Watch Society
- Please note: Final sale only - no returns or exchanges. This watch is not eligible for any discounts or promotions
- Gently pre-owned
- Circa 1990s
- This watch has been fully serviced, pressure-tested for water resistance and restored to factory specifications, though subtle imperfections may still remain — making each unique, and unlike any other in the collection
- Condition: 8.5/10
- This watch has been professionally appraised in Switzerland, and includes a Certificate for insurance purposes
- Appraised value for replacement: $ 13000
Materials and Strap
- Case: Stainless Steel w/ Aftermarket PVD Coating
- Strap: Stainless Steel w/ Aftermarket PVD Coating
- Closure Type: Folding Clasp
- Case: 36MM
Though this watch has been serviced and restored to like-new running condition, we recommend treating vintage articles with care.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.