Lightweight travel apparel, built to keep its cool on wild and unpredictable trips
The Roark founders (the “Revivalists,” as they call themselves) are close friends with no-joke adventurous careers — from surf champs, to Vice warzone photographers, to one of the actual characters in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater. Their collective experiences are enough to fill an encyclopedia of Hunter S. Thompson-style stories, and they remain hellbent on building smart apparel that can stand up to the wildest stuff they get into. In the latest chapter of their wandering adventures, the crew trekked Jamaica’s lush wilderness and locals-only surf spots, finding inspiration for a lightweight and comfortable-as-hell collection they’ve titled “Kingston Deadbeats.” The Chiller Tourister is a performance boardshort with stretch fabric for beach-to-beerhall comfort.
- A board short built to perform just as well out of the water as in it
- Stretch fabric stays comfortable, even when you’re on the move
- Internal key loop built in to back velcro pocket
- Side-seam hand pockets for stashing your belongings
- Thin, stretch waistband
Stretchy performance material made from: - 30% Cotton - 62% Polyester - 8% Elastane
- The Chiller Tourister Boardshorts have a regular fit that’s true to size, take your normal shorts size
All measurements are in inches.
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.