"These hit the rugged-meets-polished sweetspot" - GQ
With its superb combination of a durable construction and all-day comfort, it's no surprise the Dean Boot is crafted in a third-generation, family-run Portuguese factory with over 50 years of experience and expertise. Every time you thread the laces through the easy-on speed hooks, you'll see the calf leather subtly aging with a handsome patina that makes them more uniquely yours with each mile you put on 'em. And when the miles really start to add up, that hard-earned patina isn't going anywhere — Blake construction means a cobbler will make short work of replacing the sole and you'll be back in your favorite everyday boots in no time. Premium materials, best-in-class craftsmanship, fully resoleable — in other words, this is a pair of boots you can depend on for a lifetime of service.
The Dean Boot is built for one thing, and one thing only: to be the best damn everyday boot there is, one you can lace up and know it's going to do the job and do it well. Every feature was carefully considered to contribute to this mission:
- Premium calf leather uppers are breathable, odor-resistant, and durable for a long life
- Texon® insole with thermal insulation and anti-shock foam layer provides all-day comfort
- Resoleable Blake stitching construction results in a flexible sole for a smooth ride
- Speed hook lacing goes on and comes off fast and easy
- Handcrafted in Portugal by experienced bootmakers using expert methods and techniques to ensure lasting quality
The combination of premium materials that make up the Dean Boot is a result of 50 years of hard work reinvesting in the supply chain and sourcing methods at the factory where they're made.
- Calf leather uppers and lining with superior breathability and durability, sourced from European tanneries
- Texon® insole with thermal insulation and an anti-shock EVA foam layer that provides all-day comfort
- Studded rubber outsole for four-season grip in any conditions
- Metal eyelets and speed hooks with a brushed antique finish
- Includes two durable lace options: leather or waxed cotton
- The Dean Boot fits about a half size large — take one half size down from your normal sneaker size
- For example, if you normally wear a size 10 sneaker, order a size 9½ Rhodes Boot
- When you first get them, your boots should fit slightly snug and will be a little stiff, but within the first few wears they will begin to mold to your foot for a custom fit
- Clean your boots monthly, making sure to remove dirt and debris
- Clean and condition your boots once every few months with mink oil, leather conditioner, or leather salve
- If your boots get wet, let them dry on their own in a ventilated space away from the sun
- To extend the life of your boots, insert cedar shoe trees after wearing them to absorb excess moisture and fight odor
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.