True-to-form reproductions of famous military trainers from around the world
Military training shoes have become iconic silhouettes the world over, and Reproduction of Found digs up the very best ones to give their handcrafted treatment to create a versatile, premium sneaker steeped in military heritage. The German Military Trainer is based on a shoe that, after the fall of the Berlin Wall, was distributed widely among the civilian population as military surplus, making it the iconic look we know today.
- Handcrafted design inspired by German military training shoes in the 1980s
- Made in the same factory that produced them for the German military
- Italian leather uppers that are durable and only look better with age
- Gum rubber sole with a soft ride
- Made in Slovakia
- Upper: Italian leather
- Outsole: Gum rubber
- The German Military Trainer comes in Euro sizes, check the chart below to find the equivalent US size
|Euro Size||US Size|
|41||7½ - 8|
|42||8 - 8½|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.