Combining the best of classic ‘90s snowboarding outerwear with Relwen’s signature military aesthetic
Relwen’s awesome attention to detail shines through in every minute feature of their Channel Boarder jacket. It’s water-resistant, windproof, and breathable, making it an excellent layer whether you’re hitting the slopes or cycling to work in cold, wet conditions. High-quality materials and second-to-none construction methods shine through in this hybrid jacket that combines the best of Relwen’s favorite outerwear into one superpowered layer.
- Shell cut from a lightweight taslan fabric with a smooth face and waterproof breathable coating
- Quilt-through construction with large 4” channels and 60 gram polyfill insulation
- Stand-up collar with polyester sherpa fleece pile lining
- Bound interior seams for a clean, comfortable interior finish
- Dual closure center with two-way zipper and storm flap with black oxidized snaps
- Slanted welt handwarmer pockets with zipper slider garages at either end
- Zippered chest pocket
- Drop tail hem with mesh liner and no insulation for low-bulk seat coverage
- Shell: Peached taslan faille with waterproof breathable coating, 140 gsm, 73% nylon, 27% cotton
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Fill: 60 g polyfill
- The Channel Boarder has a relaxed fit that’s true to size, take your normal size
- For the absolute best personal fit, measure one of your best fitting jackets and compare to the garment measurements below
|Chest||21 ¾||23||24 ¼||25 ½|
|Length||27 ¼||28||28 ¾||29 ½|
|Sleeve||36||36 ¾||37 ½||38 ¼|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.