Lightweight, breathable and soft — yet incredibly durable
Inspired by the classic American workwear of their agrarian heritage, the small team at Relwen imbues their limited-quantity premium menswear with thoughtful details to make it more than just another piece of apparel in your closet. The Sailcloth Tanker is a CPO-style jacket that boasts a unique cotton/nylon blend to make it one of the lightest and softest jackets around that still retains a no-nonsense military style construction and durability.
- Compact, densely woven, super lightweight shell fabric is durable and soft
- Cape lined in the rear shoulders with waffle knit for comfort
- Interior seams bound with olive ripstop for a clean interior finish
- Dual closure front with a molded black zipper and copper plated brass snaps
- Pockets lined with soft, brushed tricot fabric for added durability and comfort
- Hand pockets built into the body panels with slider openings
- Pleated elbows and shaped cuffs for comfort, mobility and fit
- Double layer shoulder panels
- Adjustable drawstring hem with leather cordlocks
- Shell: 70% cotton, 30% nylon, 108 g/m2
- Shoulder lining: 100% polyester
- Pocket lining: Tricot
- The Sailcloth Tanker fits true to size, take your normal outerwear size
- For the absolute best personal fit, lay flat and measure one of your best fitting jackets and compare to the chart below
|Half Chest||Front Length||Sleeve Length|
|S||21 1/4”||28 1/2”||35 3/4”|
|M||22 1/2”||29 1/4”||36 1/2”|
|L||23 3/4”||30”||37 1/4”|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.