Tailored silhouettes and premium fabrics come together in hard-working outerwear that resists even the toughest elements
Inspired by the classic American workwear of their agrarian heritage, the small team at Relwen imbues their limited-quantity premium menswear with thoughtful details to make it more than just another piece of apparel in your closet. If a 90s-era snowboarder and a WWII vet got together to make a jacket, they’d no doubt come up with something strikingly similar to the uncommonly rugged and functional Cross Quilt Boarder.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable woven nylon shell with water repellent finish
- Quilted-through construction with polyfill insulation
- Hood lined with soft and durable terry pile
- Heavy-duty molded zipper pockets
- Pockets and cuff facings lined in soft tricot fabric
- Covered center front zipper
- Round vintage leather reinforced eyelets
- Dense poly drawcords with leather cord locks
- Shell: 100% Woven Nylon, 158 gsm
- Inner: Polyester Mesh
- Fill: 80 g Polyfill Insulation
- The Cross-Quilt Boarder has a relaxed, layerable fit, take your normal jacket size
- 3” drop in the back hem
- For the absolute best personal fit, measure one of your best fitting jackets and compare to the garment measurements below
|Half-chest||Front Length||Sleeve Length|
|S||22||27 ¾||36 ¾|
|M||23 ½||28 ½||37 ½|
|L||24 ½||29¼||38 ¼|
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.