Meet the Kingsfield: a traditional house shoe handmade in the USA, built to last, and damn handsome
In 2017 Rancourt celebrated their fiftieth anniversary of handcrafting some of the handsomest, hardest-working, USA-made shoes and boots in existence. The Kingsfield Slipper is an easy-wearing shoe for relaxing around the house, made for comfort and durability with traditional hand-sewn moccasin construction.
- Traditional leather house shoe meant for indoor use only
- Luxurious merino wool shearling lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable in all temperatures
- Double vamp construction for long-lasting durability
- Chestnut leather laces
- Leather sole
- Handmade in Maine, USA
- Upper: Chromexcel leather
- Outsole: Leather
- Laces: Leather
- The Kingsfield fits about one half size small, we recommend taking one half size up from your normal shoe size
- For example, if you normally wear a size 10, order size 10½
- Standard D width
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.