A wardrobe staple of handcrafted, heirloom quality—exclusively available at Huckberry
A classic moccasin deserves a spot in every man’s wardrobe, and if we had to pick just one it’d be Rancourt’s Ranger Moc. The hand-sewn moccasin construction is top notch and uses only the finest leather—Chromexcel full-grain from Chicago’s Horween Tannery—to craft a comfortable, heirloom-quality shoe that is, simply put, unrivaled. Exclusively available here at Huckberry, in limited quantities, so act fast.
- Lightweight and easy-wearing moccasins with genuine hand-sewn moc construction
- Uppers crafted from Horween’s legendary Chromexcel full-grain leather
- Lightweight and flexible camp-moc soles, a Rancourt signature design, made in USA
- Chestnut leather laces
- Antique brass eyelets
- Unlined interior for a lightweight ride
- Upper: Horween Chromexcel full-grain leather
- Outsole: Vibram Rubber
- Rancourt shoes fit true to size, we recommend taking your normal size
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.