Handmade in small batches on vintage sewing machines, Raleigh’s premium USA-made jeans and trousers represent heritage technique and modern comfort
The Raleigh Denim Workshop is a collection of some of the best jeansmiths here in the United States who take great pride in making some of the best jeans in the country. Every pair of their jeans are sewn on restored vintage sewing machines by their small team of skilled sewers in their North Carolina studio. The Graham Pilot jeans have a classic work fit that’s relaxed throughout and built for comfort and mobility. A light wash gives them a stylish, weathered look from the first wear.
- Slim-straight fit
- Leather logo patch
- Traditional yellow-gold stitching
- Classic five-pocket design
- Zip fly
- Handmade in Raleigh, North Carolina
- 99% cotton / 1% stretch
- The Graham jeans have a Work Fit that’s loose throughout with plenty of room for range of movement, take your normal jean size
- If you’re between sizes, we recommend taking the smaller size
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.